Mobile printing & marking systems - Marking wherever you want.
Thanks to mobile printing systems from Phoenix Contact, you can make tasks and work processes more independent and flexible. Print the required marking at your desk or right on site in your application.
- Software-on-board: easy data entry, thanks to touchscreen and fully integrated marking software
- Energy-on-board: equipped with energy management and replaceable, rechargeable high-performance batteries
- Versatile use: extensive material portfolio consists of countless products for the widest range of applications in industrial marking
Marking wherever you want
Do you want to print directly and flexibly at the location of use? The new, mobile printing system from Phoenix Contact has now made this possible. The THERMOMARK PRIME is ideally suited for mobile use, with its integrated marking software, independent energy supply, and a user interface with intuitive operation. The THERMOFOX excels as a handheld device with an innovative keyboard and a connection to the professional marking software, CLIP PROJECT. Both devices are a simple companion for any task, thanks to their compact dimensions and the practical accessories.
Printer areas of application
Desktop interaction - In stationary operation, the THERMOMARK PRIME and the THERMOFOX are particularly quick to use. The printers are immediately ready for operation after switching on, are straightforward to operate, and can be controlled from a PC. The devices’ wide variety of functions can be used by activating the CLIP PROJECT marking software.
Marking on the control cabinet - The creation of labels for all components of control cabinet manufacturing is one of the core competencies of the THERMOMARK PRIME. The printing system solves this task directly on-site with integrated marking software and energy-on-board.
On the go industrial operation - Where you mark: thanks to a wide range of marking materials, the mobile printing systems provide maximum flexibility for the widest range of applications.
Ready to use for hours - Reliable marking of industrial systems is made possible across large facilities due to high battery power. You can create the highest quality markings directly on-site.
Mobile THERMOMARK PRIME thermal transfer printer
The THERMOMARK PRIME is the unique combination of proven, reliable printing technology, a complete, integrated marking software, and a durable, independent energy supply. The THERMOMARK PRIME is your transportable, mobile marking center. Touchscreen, capsule ink ribbons and a replaceable battery simplify printer operation right on site.
- Easy data entry, thanks to integrated marking software
- Up to seven hours operation, thanks to a powerful battery pack
- Changing the material and ink ribbon is easy, in under ten seconds
- Wide range of material, with more than 600 marker types to mark the widest range of applications
- Automatic ink ribbon, magazine, and material detection prevents printing errors
The THERMOFOX handheld printer is ideally suited to fast marking right on site. The printer is robust, easy to operate, and provides you with a variety of functions. The thermal transfer printer processes continuous media to mark cables and conductors, devices, terminals, and systems.
- Processing of shrink sleeve, labels, and non-adhesive material
- An intelligent keyboard enables integration of symbols, barcodes, and serial numbers
- Optimum print settings, thanks to automatic material detection
- Easy exchange of marking data, thanks to link to the CLIP PROJECT planning and marking software
- Fast material change, thanks to the combined material and ink ribbon cassette