Flexible Printing and Marking from Phoenix Contact
Phoenix Contact is a competent partner for control cabinet and system engineering. In this context they aim to supply their products with services, hardware and software to make the planning and production of systems as efficient as possible.
MARKING systems from Phoenix Contact represents an integral labeling system from planning right through to the finished printed label. In addition to the wide range of marking materials, the marking range also includes CLIP PROJECT as well as various printers. The data required for labeling is sent to the printers by the CLIP PROJECT planning software, which is supplied as standard. This controls the the printers and facilitates the creation of marking data by allowing data to be imported directly from circuit diagrams.
Phoenix Contact provides a variety of printing systems:-
- BLUEMARK CLED uses the latest UV technology for labeling. This makes the markers instantly wipe-resistant and ready for immediate use. The fast printing technology enables 10,000 to be processed per hour. Thanks to the LED technology, the printer does not require a warm-up time, is environmentally friendly and is also very quiet.
- THERMOMARK CARD thermal transfer printer can be used to print marking materials supplied in card format. It offers you a really easy way to produce terminal, conductor, cable and device markings of incredibly high quality. The low weight and compact design of the new printer means that it can also be used as a portable solution wherever it is needed. View a video of the the printer here
- THERMOMARK ROLL thermal transfer printer has been designed for printing material off the roll and continuous media. You can easily create high quality printed labels, markers and shrink sleeves. The compact printer is also suitable for mobile use. The THERMOMARK ROLL X1 is particularly suitable for labeling large quantities.
- THERMOMARK W2 has been specially developed for the double-sided printing and perforation of continuous WMS shrink sleeves. Double-sided labeling ensures optimum legibility on conductors and cables. The special construction of the guide elements ensure easy handling when inserting the sleeve.
- CMS-P1-PLOTTER apart from label strips and UniCard materials this plotter can also be used to label sheet materials. Its integrated pen station facilitates handling and helps prevents the pens from drying out. The CMS-P1-PLOTTER can be converted into an engraving unit quickly and easily by swapping the plotter head for the engraving device.
A comprehensive range of materials for marking terminal blocks, conductors, cables and devices is available for each of the printing systems provided. As a result each printing system represents a self-contained solution capable of performing all marking tasks in and around the control cabinet.To ensure that you benefit from consistently high levels of marking quality, all of the materials offered are tailored to the devices concerned and undergo extensive testing.
Using EPLAN? By integrating CLIP PROJECT planning software into EPLAN P8, terminal, conductor and device marking can be automatically taken from the circuit diagram. Terminal strips can also be automatically produced from the circuit diagram in CLIP PROJECT. The product data is written back to the EPLAN parts list using the two way interface.
A J Hurst would be pleased to advise you on your marking and labeling solutions, for further information or to arrange a product demonstration, please contact us
Additional printer set-up and upgrade information: